- Impressive chassis with tempered glass side window, RGB color customization, industry’s best hardware & technology; Easy access door for ease of expandability!
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10700K (3.8GHz/5.1GHz) 8 Core Overclockable Desktop Processor + OMEN Liquid Cooling
- 24GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 VR Ready Graphics Card; 750 Watt Cooler Master Platinum Efficiency Power Supply
- 1TB WD Black Performance PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- 32GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 3200MHz XMP RGB RAM; Z490 Motherboard; Windows 11 Home; Intel AX201 Wi-Fi 6
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: OMEN 30L
Part Number: OMEN 30L
Details: It’s gaming love at first sight. The OMEN 30L Desktop PC is crafted for the long term & was designed in collaboration with Cooler Master from the ground-up. A hassle-free OMEN liquid cooling system quietly draws heat away from one of Intel's highest rated unlocked performance processors. Cooler Master's 750 watt platinum power supply provides maximum efficiency & Kingston HyperX RGB XMP brings the customizable flair with performance. Operating System: Windows 11 Home 64-Bit Motherboard: Z490 ChipsetProcessor: Intel Core i7-10700K Octa Core (3.8-5.1GHz TurboBoost, 16MB Cache)Cooling: OMEN Liquid Cooling Solution RAM: 32GB HyperX RGB DDR4 RAM (2 Dimm)Graphics: 24GB GDDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090Primary: 1TB WD Black Performance PCIe NVME SSDOptical: N/A Wi-Fi: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5Accessories: HP Wired Keyboard with volume control, Wired MousePorts: Front I/O: 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 microphone; 1 headphone/microphone combo Rear I/O: 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 microphone; 1 RJ-45 Aesthetics: Shadow black front bezel - Tempered Glass Side WindowAudio: Audio by Bang & OlufsenPower: 750 Watt Cooler Master Platinum Power SupplyWarranty: One Year HP WarrantyEluktronics is an HP Authorized Value Added Reseller. In the event you encounter an issue, Eluktronics should be the first point of contact for resolution.